Saturday 2 February 2013

PHOTOS-Real life dolls**Ken and Barbie meet*


Y'all have seen the real-life Barbie Miss Valerie Lukyanova , 23, now meet real-life Ken doll, 23-year-old Justin Jedlica.

Jedlica turned to plastic surgery when he was 18-years-old and have done 100 plastic surgeries to get the doll look. More pics after cut...









Explaining why he aspires to look like a plastic doll, he said:

''It was really something that set me apart and validated me and I felt so euphoric.Children play with Barbie and Ken all the time so it’s fed to us from a very young age that that is the epitome of what is beautiful or what is handsome."

One would think the two would set it off when they meet one on one but they didn't. Both found the other too fake and irritating.Mr Jedlica said that he did find Miss Lukyanova beautiful but :
'It appears to me that much of her look is added makeup, fake hair and slimming corsets. Drag queens have put on the same illusions with makeup and costumes for years (oh really? pot calling kettle black).

Miss Lukyanova who flew  from her home town in the Ukraine to New York to meet Jedlic hit back, saying: 'Justin said bad things about me but he had more than 90 operations, while I had only one.I am not hiding that I’ve had plastic surgery. I had breast implants because I want to be perfect.He would do better not to comment on who is plastic and who is not. I think he is handsome man, but he overdid his'.


1 comment: