Wednesday 29 July 2015

BLEACHING and AGEING

Someone sent in this note just now...and I find it short, revealing and educating and funny as well.
   Is there supposed to be a 'before and after' picture for every babe in this world these days?? But since my country girls have taken this one so important, I have still not seen my mom's copy. These days, alot is attached to being 'attractive' and I swear I met my secondary sch mate a couple of weeks back, mehnn I was left in shock. This babe was more like a bestie back then and for the record, I was almost an albino compared to her then but jheezzzz...she just looked like an over-ripe fruit not to talk about the variation in color from neck to shoulder, eye sockets and knuckles. 
Please if we really must bleach( sorry, tone) our dear skins., let's wait for the food weather atleast and get some good skin products out there. Else, old age will be bloody mehnn. 
Thanks. ek'

No comments:

Post a Comment