Saturday 31 August 2013

Melvin Oduah-I Participated In BBA To Be Myself**hMmmm

*The two ex-housemates recounted their personal experiences in the Big Brother House.
BBA Experience
Considering that I and Beverly were chosen to represent the country and the fact that we were in the House from the beginning to the end, made our participation in the show remarkable. There are a lot of people
who don’t know anything about Big Brother. For me, I learned a lot of things while in the House.
My journey
I contested for 2009 Gulder Ultimate Search, and I emerged the first runner up. I contested for Mr Nigeria in 2011 and again, I finished as the first runner up. Now, I contested for Big Brother Africa-The Chase and also finished in the third position. But I am not The Chase. I think we can also take time to look at the positive side of the show. It is not easy to participate in these major competitions and making to the finals. So, I think I should be given some credit. It is also painful when you have worked so hard to make it to the finals, only to miss winning the ultimate price.Nigeria’s representatives in the just concluded Big Brother Africa reality TV show, Beverly Osu and Melvin Oduah were presented to the media at the Protea Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos last Thursday after their triumphant return to the country..

No comments:

Post a Comment