Sunday 17 March 2013

This is the Woman With World’s Strongest Vagina

well...crazy ain it??But here., The Guinness Book of World Records officially recognizes a Russian gymnast Tatyana Kozhevnikova, from Novosibirsk, Russia, who can lift a 14kg (about 31 pounds) kettleball using the muscles of her vagina, as the woman with the world’s strongest vagina.
Speaking through an interpreter she explained how she lifts the weight in an interview: “I insert this wooden egg equipment. And then I just tighten my vaginal muscles and hold the egg inside.”
She then fits the weights to the equipment and lifts them in the air.
Kozhevnikova, 42, runs an “Intimate Fitness” website where she offers people training in the art she calls “Intimate Gymnastics.” She said: “I haven’t
just stumbled upon this talent. I had normal vaginal muscles like any other woman but I’ve achieved it after 20 years of vigorous training.”
She explains that she began lifting weights with her “intimate muscles” after her first child when she noticed the muscles got weak.
In a 2009 interview with The Morning Star, she said: “After I had a child, my intimate muscles got unbelievably weak. I read books on Dao and learned that ancient women used to deal with this problem using wooden balls. I looked around, saw a Murano glass ball and inserted it into my vagina. It took me ages to get it out!”
The Huffington Post reports she said she uses “custom-made vaginal balls” and a variation of weights to strengthen her core muscles.
Kozhevnikova’s Intimate Fitness website also offers five-day pelvic training exercises for men so they can achieve “ideal buttocks.” She also offers training for “perfect abs” which she says children may also benefit from.
She explains the practical benefits of vagina muscle training: “It’s enough to exercise your vagina five minutes a day, ladies, and in just one week you’ll be able to give yourself and your man unforgettable pleasure in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment