Sunday 2 December 2012

If FOOTBALLERS were to take an exam**lmao

Quite interesting tho'...but in some way #funnyButTrue.  .  .  .  .  .  .  Messi:
I Topped the Exam

Iniesta & Xavi: We Passed, and then gave the answer to Messi

C. Ronaldo: I was the first to finish the test, but came 2nd…

Robben: Damnit, I Didn’t pass.. Pepe: The Examiner didn’t give me
marks so i kicked his Bottom and passed

Balotelli: I Failed, WHY ALWAYS ME?

Ramsey: The Examiner died after
reading my answers…

Dzeko: I came Late, but Passed

Ferguson: I Paid and complained the examiner about the exam and passed..

Juan Mata : I didn’t pass the exam but it doesn’t MATA

Clattenburg: The Examiner Didn’t let me pass, so i gave him a red Card…

Jose Mourinho: I Talked too much that I forgot about the Exam..

Torres : I missed the exam!!!!

Terry : Well the external examiner was hot…

Di Matteo: I passed the exam but i was later disqualified..

Suarez : I didn’t write the exam cuz the examiner told me to use black pen only…

Downing: Damn, I didn’t Know we had a Test..

Abrahimovic: I kept changing my
subjects so I couldn’t give any exam in the end!!

Valdes: I Tried passing the Exam Like Messi, But failed..  Examinor

[Wenger]: I think the kids did
well…I hope they have a bright future ahead of them.

Nasri: I failed in the exams, but I liked they benches of that class room..

Sheikh Mansour: I bought the papers and passed…

Ramos: I was too busy finding my ball that I missed the examination.
RVP: I told all my Arsenal team-mates that I’ll show them my answer script, but I betrayed them and they all failed…

Ozil: Eye passed!!!!!!!!!

pato:i failed the test because i was in the hospital

Busquets: i didnt make my test because i was in the ocean diving Keep the chain going add more

No comments:

Post a Comment